As of April 3, 2020, the Grad Nite Committee has requested our Initial Deposit to be refunded by our vendors. Once we receive our refund in a few weeks, we will immediately issue REFUNDS for students who have pre-paid for Dave & Busters and/or Disneyland and/or Two-Park Admission. Please be patient as we have to handwrite all checks to each student and prepare the envelopes. The mode of delivery is yet to be determined – once we decide what is the safest, we will update this page. If you have immediate questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Congratulations Seniors! Welcome to the Grad Nite informational website. If you have specific questions, please do not hesitate to email: email@example.com.
Deadlines to Purchase:
Disneyland: EXTENDED to Monday, March 2, 2020
Grad Nite at DB: EXTENDED to Friday, May 1, 2020
Important Information and Reminders:
If you are attending Grad Nite you have committed to staying the entire evening from 10:00 PM security check-in until 5:00 AM return to Troy High School.
Hydro flasks (water bottles), along with THS restricted items on campus similarily are not permitted on the bus nor at DB.
Absolutely No Exceptions, Thank You in Advance
- Students arriving at DB without taking the bus will not be permitted to enter DB
- Students may not leave DB early. If you need to take a nap during the event there will be a private area to do so.
- Students are required to take the school bus to and from DB.
If you have a son or daughter who is a freshman, sophomore or junior we need your help. Make this year’s Senior class Grad Nite celebration a success and in turn, other parents/family members will return the favor when your student graduates.
Grad Nite is an all-night event following graduation on Thursday, May 28, 2020, at 9:00 PM until the following Friday morning, May 29, 2020, at 5:00 AM.
We need parent/family volunteers to assist with:
- Check-in (4 people) will be at THS
- Bus Chaperones (6 people) will be on the bus to and from DB
- Event Management at the Money/Prize Vault, Casino Showroom and Arcade (6 people) – will be at DB
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are able to assist. Thank you!
An exclusive private event inside DB for THS Seniors only:
- Transportation to and from the venue
- Catered Dinner upon arrival at DB
- Catered Breakfast upon departure from DB
- DB Power Card
- Access to the Money Machine Game, Prize Giveaways, Photo Booth, Casino Tables for prizes, Karaoke
Please make checks or money orders payable to Troy Grad Nite along with a completed permission slip (under Forms of this website).
Checks may be dropped off in the Grad Nite white metal drop box located along the wall inside the school office near the Activities Office.
A complete list of students already confirmed to attend Troy Grad Nite is posted outside of the Activities Office on the bulletin board.